How to Apply
- Carefully review our detailed Explanation of Funding Priorities (See attachment below).
- Fill out the actual Grant Application (see attachment below).
- Write a grant proposal, following the Grant Proposal Format Guidelines (See attachment below).
- Submit application, proposal, and additional attachment to email@example.com.
- Please do not include any materials other than those specifically requested at this time.
- Please answer all of the questions.
- All requests for funding are carefully reviewed, and proposal decisions take place within 90 days of submission.
- New Life is only able to fund a portion of the requests that are submitted. Therefore, many excellent projects donor receive funding --typically because they fall outside our guidelines. A denial of funding is not necessarily a reflection of the merits of a project, the quality of the proposal, or the importance of an applicant organization.
- If you have additional questions at any time during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.